Find the career you deserve
Here are some key reasons for you to join Techvaria
High growth curve:
Exceptional learning curve:
Flexibility and creativity:
Experience: 4+ years
- Hands on experience in developing enterprise level applications in any popular Node.js framework
- Hands on experience in designing, developing and managing some Angular based applications and React Js (added advantage).
- Comfortable with database systems(MySQL, SQL).
- Experience in working on a project based on some agile methodology
- Should know how to implement OWASP coding principles in the applications.
- Continuous integration (Jenkins/Hudson) and version control (SVN, Git).
- Architect, Develop, test and deploy robust products that are fast, scalable and highly responsive
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge of the security aspects of systems, have worked with various security options and Strong knowledge of modern Java-related frameworks
- Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices (Mobile).
- Testing: Experience with unit testing and tools.
Optional: Knowledge about upcoming technologies / methodologies like IoT, AI, Machine learning, Block chain etc.
Qualification: BE/B.Tech/MCA with minimum 4+ years of experience in developing enterprise level applications in java frame work. Expert in Angular, Node JS frameworks.
We are looking to hire a senior ERP Business Development head to work with our ERP delivery team to drive and develop our strong footing in the Oracle NetSuite ERP and Zoho ERP Private Sector customers in India.
This role is for a dynamic and enthusiastic Business Development Manager to join our Bangalore team, specialising in the sale of ERP/HRMS/CRM services and solutions– both implementation projects and recurring managed services. The role has a strong entrepreneurial flavour and will suit an individual who has the drive to carve out their own niche while having the support of a successful delivery teams behind them.
You will be an excellent communicator who knows how to work with senior level stakeholders in the private sector. You will have a track record of selling IT business-led solutions in ERP in India or outside India. You will naturally be a self-starter with the ability to work on your own initiative with minimum direction.
Primary responsibility will be to drive new business sales through:
– Identification of new opportunities and markets for the Oracle NetSuite ERP Practice through market knowledge, relationships and through targeted marketing campaigns, events and direct calling initiatives.
– Working close with Oracle NetSuite team for speedier project closures
– Preparation and delivery of presentations and solution proposals and the active management of the full sales cycle.
– Contract negotiation covering license software, consulting services, fixed price applications development/Implementation and managed services contracts.
- 03-06 years’ experience in the IT industry selling Enterprise solutions is must.
• Experience of business development/sales processes, including the use of pilots, pre-sales, demonstrations and implementations
• A demonstrable understanding of the software development life cycle from envisioning to solution implementation to managed services.
• A clear and demonstrable track record of sales with achievement of targets
– Customer focused with excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
– Excellent verbal and written communication
– Ability to work and collaborate productively across sales, marketing, sales support and customer delivery teams, even when under pressure
– Ambitious, confident, enthusiastic individual with a “can-do” attitude
- Have a functional understanding of ZOHO in its entirety, including Zoho CRM Plus, Workplace, Finance Plus, IT management etc.
- Be efficient in implementation, getting customizations done and administration work related to Zoho and its related apps i.e. – Recruit, CRM, Zoho mail etc.
- Have a complete understanding of the process from Development till the end support. A complete knowledge about the system configuration and its setup.
- Good knowledge to do technical documentation of the work.
- integration of ZOHO Apps with third- party applications.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist, train and create guidelines for the users to understand the complexities of the product.
- Work closely with the clients and understand their needs and requirements.
- Be ready to travel to different onsite locations for work if needed.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
We are on a lookout for an enthusiastic person for the role of ZOHO Implementation Specialist who loves the process of professing, educating and training people on the platform and has a decent experience of at least 2-5 years of being in the industry.
Job Type: Full-time